Supply the correct tenses of the verbs in brackets.
Paul: No, I (not know) a word.
'I (think) you (work) on Saturdays,' I (say) .
'I (work) this morning,' (explain) Frederick, 'but at lunch time the boss (go) off to play golf and (tell) us all to go home. It's about time he (give) us a whole Saturday off actually. I (work) practically even Saturday since the beginning of the year.'
- I liked the teacher _______ I had for chemistry in high school. A. whom B. which C. that D. Ø
- The university scientist _______ did research in the Amazon River basin found many previously unknown species of plants.
- Many of the games _______ children play teach them about the adult world.
- When Jason arrived in the reunion, the first person _______ he encountered was Sally Sellers, on of his best friends when he was in high school.
- The children enjoyed the sandwiches _______ Mr Rice made for them.
- Have you ever read any books by the author _______ the teacher mentioned in class this morning?
- The fans _______ crowded the ballpark roared their approval.
- Have you ever been to York Art Gallery? It has a new exhibit _______ includes the work of several local artists.
- The operation _______ the surgeon performed on my uncle was very dangerous.
- Bricks are made of soil _______ has been placed in molds, pounded down, and dried.
Put the verbs into the correct tenses and form in either the active or passive voice.
ANIMALS ON THE ROADS
More cars and lorries (1. drive) on our roads every year and, sadly, as a result of this, more and more wild animals (2. kill) by vehicles. Roads often (3. cross) the routes that (4. take) by animals when they are migrating, breeding or feeding. Every spring, many thousands of toads (5. kill) as they (6. make) their way to the traditional breeding ponds. All over the world, animals are victims of the road and their dead remains (7. can often see) lying on the road side. Many badgers and hedgehogs (8. hit) by cars at night as they (9. move) around in search of food. Rabbits sometimes seem (10. hypnotize) by the headlights of cars and (11. not move) quickly out of the way. Birds (12. sometimes hit) too as they (13. fly) low over roads. (14. Can anything do) to protect these animals from the dangers of the roads? Well, in 1969, a toad tunnel (15. build) in
صفحات سايتتعداد صفحات : [Blog_Page_Count]
آخرين مطالب ارسالي
-براي پاسخ سريع لطفا با شماره 09304293050 تماس بگيريد
1 - نظرات اسپم و تبليغاتي تاييد نخواهد شد.
2 - فقط نظراتي که جنبه عمومي داشته باشند تاييد و منتشر مي شوند.
3 - نظرات فينگليش تاييد نخواهند شد.
4 - هرگونه درخواست و يا حل مشکلات فقط در انجمن امکان پذير است.
5 - لطفا انتقادات و پيشنهادات و همچنين درخواست هاي خود را از بخش هاي تماس با ما و درخواستي ها ارسال نماييد.